Wednesday, August 15, 2012

There's A Method To My Orla Kiely

While I was at Target the other day, I wandered down the soap aisle. I just can't resist the natural cleaning and pump soap aisles. While I was perusing all the fun packing, I noticed this...


Method has teamed up with Orla Kiely again to create these adorable little soap pumps. I was pretty low on pump soap, so I brought one home (I just couldn't resist!). Here she is in our master bath.





I chose the "Bayleaf" fragrance, which smells fresh and crisp, almost like an evergreen. They come in four fragrances and you can read more about them here.

2 comments:

Sandy Minnick said...

Nice cheery addition to your bathroom! Love, Mom

Jill Jennings said...

Mom! You're reading my blog! Yippeeee! Yes, definitely nice and cheery. Makes me happy every time I look at it. But not nearly as happy as knowing you're reading my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...