Sunday, July 23, 2006

Los Angeles






Saturday, Ryan, Zach and I went to LA for the day. We started out with the breakfast of champions... Randy's Donuts. YUMMY! After driving around for a while, we stopped at Pink's hot dog stand. They sell more hot dogs than anyone else in the world! Also YUMMY! Since I'm in CA where the avacado is so prevelant, I'm trying to get avacado, in some form, on most of my food. So far I've had it on eggs and a hot dog. After Pink's we went to Hollyhock house, a private home designed for Aline Barnsdall by Frank Lloyd Wright. This was one of my favorite parts of the day. We enjoyed a guided tour of the estate and I got some shots of the exterior during our visit. Stay tuned....there's more to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...