Monday, October 10, 2011

And the award goes to...

Me! See that lovely little green box over there? To the right. Under the Awards section. It looks like this:


Yep, that's my very first blogging award. Tammy from Small Pond has graciously awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Yeah, I'd never heard of it either, but I'm super excited to have received it. But it's not all rainbows and unicorns. From what I've learned, there are certain rules and regulations the recipient of such an award must follow.

First Rule: I have to thank the person who gave it to me and link to their blog.

Done!

Second Rule: I'm supposed to share seven things about myself. Okay, here goes...

1. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.
2. I love rabbits.
3. I don't have any wisdom teeth. They weren't removed; I just don't have any.
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I do my best to follow Jesus.
6. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
7. I don't tan very well, which is just as well since it makes your skin wrinkly and leathery. Unfortunately it means I have the complexion of a milk jug. Oh to have golden skin that doesn't wrinkle. It's a conundrum.

Rule two, done!

Rule Three: Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers and tell them about the rules that accompany said award by leaving a comment on their blog or linking back to your post about the rules (if you write one.).

Rule Three is gonna take a little longer to accomplish. Stay posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...