Thursday, January 26, 2012

Goals Update

So you may be wondering how I'm doing with my list of goals for 2012. Or maybe not, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Here's where I stand:

1. Finish knitting the wrap sweater I started 3 or 4 years ago.
2. Photograph the collection of childhood sweaters my Nana crocheted for me as a kid.
3. Create 5 free printables for blog.
4. Use up entire stack of printmaking paper.
5. Make a linocut you're really proud of (this will aid in accomplishing item #4).
6. Read a book.
7. Send some of your food photos to a magazine and see if they will print them.
8. Make a spring wreath out of crepe paper.
9. Design a website pro bono. working on this one.
10. Find a new recipe and make it. Done! I actually made TWO recipes. Check them out here and here.
11. Sew a shirt.
12. Frame a piece of artwork. working on this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...