Thursday, January 05, 2012

It's about time: 12 goals for 2012

I've been planning this blog post for weeks! It seems like one thing after another kept taking precedence. But enough excuses. This is a new year with new opportunities and endless possibilities. I just love the "fresh-start" feeling the new year brings.

In that spirit, I've set some goals for myself. I figured 12 goals for 2012 had a nice ring to it. So here's my list of 12 things I hope to accomplish in 2012:

1. Finish knitting the wrap sweater I started 3 or 4 years ago.
2. Photograph the collection of childhood sweaters my Nana crocheted for me as a kid.
3. Create 5 free printables for blog.
4. Use up entire stack of printmaking paper.
5. Make a linocut you're really proud of (this will aid in accomplishing item #4).
6. Read a book.
7. Send some of your food photos to a magazine and see if they will print them.
8. Make a spring wreath out of crepe paper.
9. Design a website pro bono.
10. Find a new recipe and make it.
11. Sew a shirt.
12. Frame a piece of artwork.

I'll check things off as I go. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i'd recommend reading "the help". i've heard good things about the hunger games series too. i can help you out with a recipe. i think we mentioned it when you guys were here when we were talking about maple syrup...maple garlic pork tenderloin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...