Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sewing Projects: Polka Dot Shirt Refashion

Like many sewers, I have a huge pile of clothes waiting to be tended to. Some need simple repairs, but most are items I plan to refashion, so they will require a bit more work. For some reason this pile seems to grow instead of shrink (I can't image why that is.), and some days I wonder if I will ever be able to see my sewing table again. Well, I'm happy to report that I tackled my very first refashion yesterday and I think it turned out great! Check out the before and after shots below and let me know what you think.




One down. About ten to go. Baby steps.

4 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

LOVE it!!! it's so cute!

Jill Jennings said...

Thanks Nancy! And thanks for all the encouraging comments. You're the best!

Barbie said...

Oh Yeah! That's what we're talking about, I'll bring my stuff over ASAP!! That shirt is awesome!

Jill Jennings said...

Thanks Barbie! I'm totally stoked to keep refashioning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...