Monday, June 13, 2011

What the heck is ixxi?

I discovered ixxi this weekend. And let me tell you, I'm hooked. "What's ixxi?" you ask. Only the coolest photo mosaic collage thing-a-ma-jig ever! Okay, maybe I should let them tell you. According to their website:

ixxi is a modular connecting system. With x's and i's you can make your own photo enlargement or photo collage in any format possible.

How cool is that? I'll tell you. It's very cool!




And if mosaics aren't really your thing, no problem. You can make a collage out of lots of small photos if you rather. Like this one:


Or one big photo. Like this one:


The possibilities are really endless. So pop on over to their website and check 'em out. You can find all the photo collaging goodness here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...